Thexton Armstrong mentors SME business owners to become professional entrepreneurs, so their companies can become more resilient and profitable, making business ownership more rewarding and enjoyable. As mentors, and as a business and franchise themselves, their ethos is to work hard, but smart, focusing on personal interaction to help entrepreneurs accelerate their growth in a sustainable and strategic way.
Highly successful in their native Dutch market, Thexton Armstrong has helped hundreds of business owners navigate every level of their growth in a way which emphasises supporting the person behind the business, not just the business itself. They are now looking for UK Master Franchise partners who are interested in tapping into their unique, but tried and tested, methodology to recruit, build and support their own team of experts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for high-net worth investors to bring this concept to the UK market.
The Franchise Opportunity:
- An out-of-the-box franchise with extensive training, tools, templates and methodologies for you to deploy in your own exclusive territory and use to recruit your own franchise network.
- The perfect opportunity for a seasoned entrepreneur, business leader or business executive who’s ready for a new challenge and wants to build a new community of business experts.
- Ideal partners should have a solid background in, and/or in-depth knowledge of, business consulting, and the skills necessary to lead a large team of consultants.
- Thexton Armstrong will support you with its distinctive brand, know-how, extensive tools, methodologies, training and coaching programmes, and go-to market strategies.
- You will receive an impressive suite of support and coaching for both you and your teams, including training and acquisition strategies.
- Distinctive branding and impactful programmes designed to help you and your teams convert new clients and build lucrative long-term relationships.
Year established: 2012
Current number of franchisees: 20
Franchise Lifestyle: Management/Consultancy