SuperPark is an all-in-one indoor activity park concept designed to attract visitors of all ages for movement, friendship and fun. Founded in Finland, the SuperPark boasts both Finnish know-how and technical expertise, and the heart and soul that has made them repeatedly named “the happiest country in the world”. With almost 100 different activities to choose from, new SuperParks are established in highly frequented locations where people are such as big cities, shopping malls, retail parks, tourist resorts, entertainment and leisure centres.
During the pandemic, activity centres were one of the biggest industries to suffer, leaving a gap in the market post-recovery where brands like SuperParks, who have a keen eye on global trends and changing customer needs, have found tremendous success. From the 8 parks in its domestic market of Finland, SuperParks has successfully franchised to 9 overseas territories, with 5 more already planned for 2024.
This is a fantastic opportunity for high-net worth investors to bring this concept to the UK market.
The Franchise Opportunity:
- Licensees may enter into a country- or region-specific master license or enter into a license agreement to establish individual SuperParks.
- Ranging from 2500 to 3500 sq. m., SuperParks are ideal for locating in big cities, shopping malls, retail parks, tourist resorts, entertainment and leisure centres.
- Aside from general admission, available multiple revenue streams include corporate events, school camps, parties, restaurants and merchandise outlets.
- An excellent opportunity to operate in partnership with local amenities and retailers as a SuperPark has been proven to increase visitor numbers to the whole area.
- Full assistance from the franchisor in choosing suitable sites, construction and installation, park design & optimisation, and Health & Safety.
- Initial business planning and investment analysis from a highly-experienced team, as well as recruitment, training, and long-term growth strategies.
- A dedicated digital platform with extensive resources on operational and management excellence, Health & Safety, and marketing strategies.
Year established: 2018
Current number of franchisees: 17
Franchise Lifestyle: Management