Randy’s Donuts has become the most recognized donut shop in the world with its iconic giant, rooftop donut making it one of the must-see tourist destinations in Los Angeles. Visitors come for the photo ops but stay for the best donuts they’ve ever tasted, which have led to Randy’s Donuts becoming one of the world’s favourite donut brands. Propelled by its ever growing popularity, this franchise has already expanded across the US, and to South Korea, The Philippines, and Saudi Arabia, and is now seeking partners to lead their growth in the UK & Europe.
The Franchise Opportunity:
- An award-winning franchise selected by Entrepreneur Magazine as a 2023 Top 500 Franchise, listed as a 2023 Top Global Franchise, and ranked #12 in the 2023 Top New and Emerging Franchises.
- Multiple site formats available to suit outlets to a variety of locations including shopping centres, high streets, tourist attractions, travel hubs, and commercial and office areas.
- The ideal franchise partner will have experience in the restaurant industry, a strong understanding of the UK market, and a passion for creating the best possible customer experience.
- Partners will have access to the brand’s “secret recipes” for their world-famous donuts, and also to a variety of other pastries, coffee, and drinks to replicate their trademark magical experience in their own locations
- The franchise is also keen for partners to add local flavours, toppings and icings which will appeal to local tastes and create a unique identity in the region
- Randy’s Donuts also has established partnerships with a great number of big-name international brands which will serve to boost marketing and regional profile at the highest levels
Year established: 1952
Current number of franchisees: 35 locations in 5 different countries
Franchise Lifestyle: Management