M Room is so much more than just another barber. This franchise is your chance to be part of a brand which has been established for over a decade, and has already spread to more than 75 shops in 8 countries. By becoming a Regional Master Franchisee in the UK, you will be able to tap into a booming market and enjoy fantastic returns on your investment within 6 months.
The Franchise Opportunity:
- A concept proven over more than 10 years of highly success trading.
- The men’s grooming market is growing. The global market for male grooming products is projected to grow at the rate of 5.23% during the period 2018-2023. The UK male hair care market will have grown by 20% during the period 2018-2020.
- As a regional Master franchisee, knowledge of hair or beauty segment is not required. We teach you all you need to know!
- The brand is looking for well-financed individuals, who have strong commercial skills, share in M Room‘s customer-focused orientation and business vision, are excellent communicators, and have built or managed multi-site businesses in the past.
- Typical investment per shop is £50-75K – dependant on the specific site.
- Each shop should achieve positive cash flow within 6 months, and generate £250K+ in annual revenues (again location dependant).
- The M Room franchise model includes special training for barbers to use the M Cut system, a growing range of branded and exclusive consumable products, extensive use of technology to both manage the business and engage with customers, and a membership model which typically generates 50% of shop revenues.
- Regional territories are available throughout the UK.
Minimum Investment: Will be in the range £200-400K – this includes the cost of establishing a pilot location.
Year established: 2008
Estimated time to break even: A shop should breakeven within 6 months of opening.
Current number of franchisees: 75 in 8 countries
Franchise Lifestyle: Work – Mon-Fri