Health and wellbeing have never been as top-of-mind as they are now, and there has been a big increase in the number of customers looking for ways to stay fit and well. However, not everyone wants to engage with the traditional model, and not everyone is able to access it in the way the mainstream public does.
GYMGUYZ addresses this gap in the market by bringing certified personal trainers and equipment directly to their customers to provide a bespoke workout which exactly suits their needs and ability. This removes the barriers and obstacles thousands of potential customers face, and turns them into a steady customer stream.
GYMGUYZ already operates more than 150 locations in the US and Canada, with some very successful test locations in the UK, so this is very much an opportunity which is ready to roll in this country – one with a proven concept and business model perfect for the targeting those customers other gyms can’t touch.
The Franchise Opportunity:
- GYMGUYZ are looking for Master Franchisees or Area Developers who can bring drive and passion to the next stage of expansion for their high-profile, award-winning brand.
- A concept which appeals to a huge and growing customer base, especially following the pandemic when more and more people are working from home.
- The flexible, mobile concept means each GYMGUYZ business does not require a bricks and mortar premises, greatly reducing overheads and making the business particularly agile and robust.
- Rapid start up for all locations/sub-franchises with no fitness experience required, allowing for substantial growth over a short period of time for the right partner.
- Ideal partners do not need experience in the fitness sector, but should have the financial and organisational skills and experience to present a long-term strategic plan for growth in their region.
- With so many established sites already a success, partners can expect an excellent level of support and expertise from a very experienced franchisor
Year established: 2008
Current number of franchisees: 158
Franchise Lifestyle: Management