Add some spice to your career with a Cactus Jack’s franchise!
Iconic casual dining brand, and the home of mouth-watering Tex-Mex here in the UK, Cactus Jack’s is looking for experienced and ambitious individuals to open their own exciting and dynamic restaurants in towns and cities all across the country.
At a glance
Investment Level: £30,000 (plus VAT)
Earning Potential: 6-figure pre-tax earnings by Year 2
A Cactus Jack’s franchise is about so much more than providing meals, it’s about creating a unique eating experience.
Founded by a trained chef with extensive experience in running multiple businesses, the Cactus Jack’s franchise is an opportunity in which you can be sure of both a highly appealing, professional menu, and a well-thought out business model.
The franchise is currently looking for ambitious and passionate partners who they can entrust to represent their brand with the same pride they hold while building their own exciting and dynamic restaurant business at either single or multiple locations.
The initial fee for becoming a Cactus Jack’s franchisee is just £30,000 (plus VAT). Of course, you will also need to invest in leasing premises, outfitting your new restaurant, hiring equipment and staff etc. This cost will vary from area to area, but franchisees can expect to have their first restaurant up and running for an investment of around £240,000 (exclusive of VAT).
- One or more exclusive territories with excellent growth potential
- Trading under our well-respected national brand and its fantastic reputation
- Extensive launch package to outfit your restaurant and recreate our distinctive décor & branding
- Access to an exciting and varied menu which customers love
- A comprehensive training programme tailored to your experience and expertise
- Ongoing support from an expert team from setup to launch and throughout our partnership
Find out more
This is your chance to hitch your wagon to one seriously tasty business opportunity