Run a care business how it should be run
Bring a new lease of life to your career, and to the lives of those around you with an Acacia Homecare franchise.
At a glance
Investment Level: £22,950 (plus VAT)
Earning Potential: 6-figure pre-tax profits by the end of Year 2
Acacia Homecare’s mission to its customers is a simple one: to be there to help you do the things that you want to do.
They achieve this by providing non-medical care to people in the local community including personal care, medication, light domestic duties, shopping assistance and companionship. However, it is not what they do which makes this franchise stand out, but how they do it.
Acacia Homecare are transforming the way care is delivered by putting their service user’s needs first, using an approach which is both highly person-centric, and benefits from a unique organizational structure which ensures everyone in the business always gets the support they need – carers, service users, and franchisees.
Please note this is not a care home franchise. It is a franchise which provides care in the home, tailored to every service user’s needs, and designed to help them to live an independent life in their own homes for as long as possible.
For this investment, you will receive:
- Exclusive access to your own protected territory in which to operate
- Support and guidance with your Care Quality Commission accreditation
- Professional business planning support to give you the best possible start
- Full training in how to run and operate a home care business
- Help in locating and outfitting your office premises
- All the benefits of being part of the Acacia Homecare brand and its national marketing efforts
Perhaps most important of all: this is a business that carers actually want to work in. You won’t have to struggle to find carers in the same way many traditional care business do. you’ll have an incredible amount of support to find, and retain, the kind of top quality staff you need to really make a difference in your customers’ lives.